Dr. Sreenish S Ramaswamy completed his graduate studies in Commerce and Master of Business Administration from Mahatma Gandhi University. Subsequently he completed PhD in Management from Pondicherry University, Karaikkal Campus, Pondicherry. Prior to joining Viswajyothi School of Management Studies, he worked as Senior Manager, Fundamental Research, Geojit Financial services Ltd., Kochi, Kerala.
P.hD (Management) (Pondicherry university) (2018)
Master of Business Administration (2008)
Bachelor of Commerce (2005)
- 2008-2009: Teaching Faculty in the Department of Commerce and Management Studies, PG Centre, Irinjalakkuda, Thrissure, Kerala.
- 2009-2010: Teaching Faculty in the Department of Commerce at Naipunnya College, Thrissure, Kerala.
- 2010-2017: Assistant Professor in the Department of Faculty of Management Studies, Sree Naraya Guru Institute of Science and Technology, North Paravur, Ernakulam, Kerala.
- 2017-2017: Assistant Professor in Naipunnya Business School, koratty, Thrissure, Kerala.
- 2017-2019: Senior Manager, Fundamental Research, Geojit Financial Services Ltd. Padivattom, Kochi, Kerala.
Areas of Interest
Equity Research, Equity Derivatives, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Accounting, Financial Management, and Insurance.
- “Credibility of PSBs under Scanner”, Geojit Insight, April 2018.
- “Decreasing FDI flows and India’s Growth Prospects” published in an edited book Recent Trends in Finance and Banking.
- “The role of bancassurance in the digital era”, in International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management.
- “Digital Transactions: Recent Trends in India” published in an edited book Recent Trends in E-Business: Opportunities and challenges.
- Quoted in Deccan Chronicle and Times of India on Axis bank stock performance as a Research Analyst on 28th April 2018.
- Released recommendations based on quarterly result updates of Federal Bank, City Union Bank, Ujjivan Financial Services, Capital First, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank and Yes Bank on behalf of Geojit Financial Services Ltd.
- “Fiscal Deficit Reduction by Diesel Price Hike- An Analysis” in a National Conference on Banking and Finance at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi.
- “Debt Restructuring- A Challenge to Banks” in a National Conference on Future Perspective of Indian Financial System- Opportunities and Challenges at JCET, Palakkad.
- The Paradigm Shift of Debt Restructuring” in an International Conference on Emerging Financial Markets at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
- “Banking Sector Reforms” in a National Conference on Banking Sector- Issues and Opportunities’ at Institute of Management and Technology, Trissure.
- Bancassurance – a Future Prospects” in a National Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Insurance Industry at Pondicherry University.
Trainer\Resource person for Academic Programs
Equity Research Analyst, Financial Modeling, Equity Derivatives, Capital Market, Fundamental Analysis, Financial Management, Accountancy, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management and Investment Management
Faculty Development Programs Attended
- Participated in Faculty Knowledge Program organized by IBS on 27th August 2016.
- Attended a 3-day Management Development Program organized by Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Attended a one day MDP on Insurance Insights organized by LIC of India, Kochi.
Professional Society Memberships
- IAAP (International Association of Accounting Professionals) Life member, UK 2015 onwards
- Certified Trainer for Research Analyst, Equity Derivatives and IFRS.
- Successfully conducted management Development Programs for Accounts Executives of World Health Organization on team building, work life balance and trust building.
- Conducted a training program on business and opportunities in their proximity for Self Help Groups.
- Successfully organized a Training Programme on Critical to Self-Empowerment and Professional Excellence to Karumalloor Panchayath ward Members.
- Subject expert in the interview panel of IHRD College for the recruitment of teaching staff.
- Designed syllabus for KTU in the area of Finance Course No.FIN-T5-11 Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and Micro Finance.
- Served as a visiting faculty to Albertian Institute of Management, Union Christian College, Sacred Heart College, De Paul institute of science and Technology and FISAT.
- Coordinated and mastered national level business quizzes, debates and panel discussions in various business schools, also conducted training programs on value creation, trust building, crisis management, strategic management, and personality development etc for the students of various colleges across Kerala.