Coordinator: Dr. Anoop C K. , IQAC Coordinator
Responsibilities of the Committee
- identifying and checking the major student learning outcomes, identifying appropriate assessment methods/strategies to measure learning outcomes at the program level
- Monitoring and documenting opportunities provided for students to actively demonstrate their knowledge, skills/abilities, values and development at the program level
- Supervising program level assessment data collection, analysis and interpretation relative to students ability to achieve the learning objectives
- Evaluating major student learning outcomes assessment and making recommendation for strengthening major student learning outcomes assessment
- Devising strategies for using assessment results to improve student learning, courses, programs, and services
- Ensuring that feedback from program level assessments is provided to students and other stakeholders
- Ensure that department wise PAC and DAC meetings are scheduled and conducted as per schedule.
- Monitor department wise CO-PO-PSO mappings and Justification
- Monitor activities with respect to NBA C2, C3, C7 and C8 attainment, target fixation and gap identification.