Coordinator: Smt. Brighty Jose, Librarian
Responsibilities of the Committee
- Recommends instructional hardware and software for the library.
- Recommends any furniture, assistive devices, or other materials that would enhance the quality of the library.
- Recommends guidelines on materials in all formats for publications, such as bibliographies and instructional materials, tutorials, journals and new materials to HODs for Purchasing.
- Prepares monthly report on library usage (total and department wise.
- Reviews budget proposals for books, journals, materials and equipment needed to further the library’s educational endeavours.
- Update the books inventory, damaged books inventory and lost books inventory file.
- Submission of report to the IQAC in the prescribed format.